The Atlantic and Southern Build, Part 1

Started by ACL1504, December 21, 2013, 09:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: tct855 on May 10, 2017, 07:46:37 PM
KP II
          Those are some really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really nice passenger cars!  You have some nice ACL equipment.  Oh, and the new low angle videos are the cat's meow!  ;D    KP-out!

KPI,

I really (121 times) appreciate your support on the videos and the passenger equipment.

Well, it's time to lock up here.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I emailed the Forum Administrator,  and got a response from the famous Jimmy D.

My concern was a possible forum crash when my thread reached page 200 once again. It crashed a few months ago when I reached page 200 back then.

We agreed that it is best for the thread and the server for me to lock this thread. It is certainly unfortunate this has to be done. However, I'm willing to do it as Jimmy, Robert and Doug have given us a wonderful platform to express, share and show our work. I'll do what ever is necessary to ensure the continued smooth running of the modelers forum.

I'm locking this thread and will start a continuation of the Atlantic and Southern Build thread later this afternoon.

Tom ;D ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com