Sunday, 5/16/2021

Started by Zephyrus52246, May 16, 2021, 09:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Quiet here on a Sunday morning.  Wife got back from her trip yesterday, the dog is quite happy.  A trip to the grocery store is on tap for today.

Jeff

Jerry

Morning

Thanks for opening Jeff.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Looks like I'm not the only one having a "lazy Sunday".

Thinking about going for a ride, been feeling cooped up for far too long.

Everyone have a great day!
Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I spent time at the workbench yesterday getting very frustrated trying to build the two small boats included in the FOS Marshall's Boat and Gas kit.  I'll give it another go this afternoon.

Have a great one! 
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning all,

Bob the FOS boats aren't easy but look good when finished.

Just finished balancing the check book. Think I'll take a Valium now, er, I mean drink a diet pepsi.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

It has been a great morning. Thanks!

Now I can ignore the lawn, the loud music from the "party people" next door and focus on counting the number of times the cat spits up hair balls. Oh, what fun!
Marty

deemery

Since I wasn't motivated by trains, I got a 1/35 military model and detail part.  But now I can't find my modeler etch part bending brake.  I -should- just do a complete clean-out and reorganization of the train room, but that requires a lot more motivation than I can find these days... 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

S&S RR

Late checking in. I've been having some quality family time - I will be getting back to model railroading next week.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad