Wednesday - August 25, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, August 25, 2021, 06:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

My next big workbench challenge is taking the tray full of detail parts I primed and sorting them into groups based those that are going to be airbrushed certain colors and those that I'll simply hand paint.  Once I do that I can plan another airbrush session.  8)

Thumbs down on F.R.E.D.  Thumbs up on cabooses.   :D

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Morning Bob, Greg and others,

My plan today is to work on the layout and to resume work on the 2021 build challenge.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MAP

Good morning!  Chores include mowing the lawn and stowing my fishing tackle, but I'm hoping to get some detail parts cleaned up and primed later today.
Mark

Raymo

Morning. Finished cleaning the workbench yesterday but must have spent to much time sitting because I could hardly move by lunch. I'll take it easy today after doing laps in the driveway.

NEMMRRC

Greetings.

I have a couple of days to get ready to head to the 2021 narrow gauge convention in Hickory, NC next week. Hopefully I'll run into some familiar (masked) faces while at the convention. If you see me please stop me and say "hello".

Later.

Jaime

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

I think that I have nothing to do except work on the layout today. Shocking :)

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

MartyO

Morning,

I am meeellllttiiinnnngggg!
Marty

Keep It Rusty

Morning ramblers.

I'd love to go to Hickory, but the stars aren't aligning :(

I still have the F&SM open day to look forward to!

S&S RR

Good morning! Unfortunately, I'm going to miss the Narrow Gauge convention this year. I would have to fly in and I'm just not interested in dealing with airports and understaffed hotels any more this year. So I planned a fishing trip with my Grandson instead. Jaime I hope you have a good time and please take lots of pictures. I'm going to miss getting together with you guys again this year. I hope we get back to normal next year and I'm able to attend.

We have hot and sticky outside, again today, so I'm heading into the train room.  I hope everyone has a great day.

From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

deemery

Safe travels, Jaime and anyone else heading to Hickory.  We went the last time it was there (wife had family in that part of NC at the time, so it was easy to convince her to take a trip.)  That's the trip where I discovered my battery charger was destroying my camera batteries, so the only photos I got were those on my phone.  (Some nice video of the Tweetsie running, though...) 

Last night I dug out an Amesville Car Shops PRR XB/XC kit, because I needed something new to work on.  This one I'm doing as an XB with the conventional door (XC had the Wagner door, which is a lot more work to build...)  Fun kit!

Dr Appt Today (for one of those Old Man syndromes :-( :-( )

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Dennis Bourey

Good Morning all. Enjoy your day.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Jerry

Afternoon everyone

Just got back from my carpal tunnel surgery.

So no modeling for a new days.

Everyone have a great day[size=78%]!![/size] :)

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

jerryrbeach

Night shift checking in. 

Same old here, loading and spreading manure, repairing machinery,  picking up round bales...

I have been making slow progress on some figures and a couple boxcars. 
Jerry