Tues 1st February

Started by madharry, February 01, 2022, 06:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madharry

Well I suppose someone has to open....................Back from a cruise to Southern Spain. The spanish have to wear masks outdoors. try telling that to people trying to get a tan! Your nose and forehead would have a tan and the rest of you would be lily white! February 11 is the big day when all regulations in England are relaxed. Wales and Scotland plough their own fields. I have dug out a few unfinished models to try and get them over the line. More later.
Have a great day.
Mike

NEMMRRC

Howdy.

It's a new month. 2022 is flying by.

I unpacked all my Springfield loot and ended up with a total of 24 Jordan Highway Miniatures kits. I'm tickled.

Time to make the doughnuts.

Jaime

Raymo

Morning. Nice score on the Jordans. That would keep keep any model railroader busy..

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Welcome back Mike!  I actually have been to Spain once in my lifetime.  Way back in 1972 when I was still in High School.  It was a great trip.  The only time I've ever been overseas though I hope to remedy that in the coming years.

Those Jordon's will sure keep you busy for a while Jamie.   :o

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Nothing new here, just another day in a winter paradise.

Everyone have a safe and productive day!
Jerry

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Nothing planned for today other working in the train room. Can that even be described as work? It's starting to warm up again locally. I think Friday is supposed to get to 80.

Hope Tom continues to do well.

I hope that everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Jaime, I'm jealous! Been wanting that Farm Tractor for a while and was keen to scour the show for it — had I not had to cancel!

MartyO

Morning,

They say the snow will melt a bit today with a payback of freezing rain later. Yin and yang thing.
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

tct855

Quote from: madharry on February 01, 2022, 06:55:07 AM
Well I suppose someone has to open....................Back from a cruise to Southern Spain. The spanish have to wear masks outdoors. try telling that to people trying to get a tan! Your nose and forehead would have a tan and the rest of you would be lily white! February 11 is the big day when all regulations in England are relaxed. Wales and Scotland plough their own fields. I have dug out a few unfinished models to try and get them over the line. More later.
Have a great day.
Mike

Mike~,
                Some of us know the feelin' brother! Will this social psychotic experiment ever end?                                                     Thanx Thom...

S&S RR

Good morning! The weather guys have lowered the expectations for the snow fall down to 8 inches for our winter storm -  ::)  this is when we usually get a dumper.  It all depends on how much moisture the storm picks up as it goes over the lake. The computer simulations really haven't figured mother nature out, they just think they have. 
It looks like Jaime has a few Jordons to build, if he ever stops spending all his time at work.  I hope everyone has a good day.  From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jrmueller

Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Jerry

Morning everyone!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

jerryrbeach

Quote from: Keep it Rusty on February 01, 2022, 08:07:22 AM
Morning all.

Jaime, I'm jealous! Been wanting that Farm Tractor for a while and was keen to scour the show for it — had I not had to cancel!

Craig,

I sent you a PM.

Jerry
Jerry

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today...
Must have a parade to march in another month...where does the time fly as we get up there in years ?
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com