Saturday, December 30, 2023

Started by ACL1504, December 30, 2023, 06:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Last Saturday of the year. 

The Judge is coming over this morning to run trains. All others are welcome also.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Goid morning,

Woje at 5:00 and couldn't get back to sleep ... something must be wrong, or it was the smell of virtual coffee machine 
Marty

GPdemayo

Morning all.....if I get everything finished, I'll be down Tom.  ;)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

In Porto Rico today. Looking forward to stretching my legs and watching football today. Have a great day folks.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

jerryrbeach

Good morning.  I woke up to a coating of white on the ground and flurries in the air.  That's quite a change from a rainy week last week with temps as high as the 50's.  Looks like a good day to stay inside and do some modeling.

Tom, I appreciate the offer, but the 1200 mile ride means I doubt I will make it, at least not today.

Marty, the real coffee tasted great this morning, not sure how that virtual coffee tastes...

My son drove home last night after we spent yesterday together.  He was concerned that if he waited to go back today there might be enough snow to make it a slippery ride.  I really enjoy his visits and miss him when he has to leave.

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!

Jerry

Jerry

Morning everyone

Like Jerry said I be there today but I missed the last flight out of Jersey!!  :(

Weather in South Jersey cloudy/38.  Later on 45.
Hopefully some bench time later in the day.

Everyone have a great day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln