Saturday, Feb. 3, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, February 03, 2024, 07:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Another day in the low 40s here.  I'm a bit disappointed as it was predicted to be in the 50s the last couple of days.  But it's cold, windy and gray instead.  

Hit a bit of a snag on the Deco build, so I didn't get much accomplished yesterday.  Hope to do better today and start the build thread. 

Trip to the grocery store later this morning is on the docket. 

I'm always mindful of getting my roof stack/vents/chimneys perfectly straight.  This week I noticed this on the roof of the Culver's across from my office. 

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning Jeff and others drifting in,

I've noticed also that all stacks aren't straight.

The Judge is coming over this morning to run trains and BS. Nuff said!  8)

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

JimGF51

Jeff, the stack is straight, it's the building that is not :)

Morning everyone. Chilly and sunny here.

Be safe, all.

Jim

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Today the only plan is to work on the current kit. MOH has a sewing class she is attending.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Everyone;

The weekend is here, my wife had to tell me since it feels the same as the work week these day (and that is a good thing!). I like the tilted chimney, at least they put tie down wires on it to keep it tilted. Tomorrow we have Deb's sister and husband visiting for a week so I'm on clean the house duty. I am getting more parts made using the 3D printer but that is about it for modeling today. Yesterday was interesting in the stock market, Meta, the parent company of facebook released earnings and their stock went up 20%! I own Meta so yesterday was a very, very good day.  ;D Hope everyone has a great day today as well.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Raymo

Morning. Out in the garage with the wood stove going. I have a few projects that I need to work on. Somewhere I have posted a picture of a chimney with a pretty good twist to it. Goes to show there's a prototype for anything.

ReadingBob

Good morning all,

I've seen a few chimneys and vents that weren't exactly straight and true anymore.  

A few errands this morning and then it's workbench time this afternoon!

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

jerryrbeach

Good morning (if barely).  Back from shopping and other errands, two grocery stores, the farm store for the barn cats' chow, etc.  Slightly below freezing and cloudy here at the moment with some clearing in the forecast, though little to no rise in the temperature.  

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

Jerry

Afternoon everyone

Good God the sun is out here in Jersey but still chilly/40.

Not sure what we're doing today but work continues on the Machine Shop/Repair Shop.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln