Speeder/tool shed

Started by ak-milw, December 24, 2013, 02:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ak-milw

I will be building a speeder/tool shed based on the JL Innovative Designs' East Junction kit. There will be a few changes, but I always like the look of this structure.

I have the wall blanks cut out and adding end caps on the walls. Also starting to cut out the doors and windows.

more to come, hope you follow along.

8)

ak-milw

All the door and window openings are cut out and the bracing is on.

walls sections assembled.

then joined the two sheds.

8)

nvrr49

Great start.  I look forward to watching your progress.

Jerry

Andy you really got this one going pretty fast.  Very neat work.

I assume your going to paint it now that the walls are all together??

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ak-milw

Thanks guy's!

Jerry, This is going on my Milw. Rd. layout, all their sheds were a nice boring gray. I will paint it after the windows and doors and trim are on. Everything one color.

Windows and doors installed, now for some trim.

8)

Jerry

Well Andy I guess you can't wrong with the color.   But good info in case somebody brings it up I'll know the right color.
Looking forward to seeing how this looks with one color.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ak-milw

We will attempt to make it look a little aged.

8)

ak-milw

I installed all the trim and gave the building a spotty coat of oak stain. then an A/I wash.

now to dry brush on some gray paint.

8)

ak-milw

I brushed on the gray paint and gave it another wash of A/I, and I just couldn't leave off some signs.

now on to the roofs.

8)

ak-milw

ak-milw

barrymk

Jerry

ak-milw

Bntrainmaster

AWESOME BUILD.......
Thanks for sharing.................