KC's Workshop Cerzullo's Fruit Packing Build

Started by ACL1504, January 25, 2015, 04:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: Dave K. on February 19, 2015, 07:58:41 PM
Great job... you're in the home stretch.

Dave,

Thank you very much. Now on to another build.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Amagic41

Tom, Great Work !!! ..... All changes , additions , adjustments have been made !! Thank You !!! I think all the adjustments make it a better kit.
Ken Crump
KC's Workshop
Bowie,Md
www.kcworkshop.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Amagic41 on February 20, 2015, 08:30:06 AM
Tom, Great Work !!! ..... All changes , additions , adjustments have been made !! Thank You !!! I think all the adjustments make it a better kit.

Ken,

Thank you for the kind words and for letting me do the test build for you. This is a great and can be placed/used for any period layout.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

bruce.oberleitner

Awesome job as usual Tom.  Thanks again for the tip about using glue sticks on the shingles.  I had forgotten about glue stick as I now usually use double side tape for the job.  I am guessing that you are using the "permanent" type of  glue stick for his job.

Sorry, no DP jokes today.  My mind is toast....

;D ;D ;D

ACL1504

Quote from: bruce.oberleitner on February 20, 2015, 10:24:57 AM
Awesome job as usual Tom.  Thanks again for the tip about using glue sticks on the shingles.  I had forgotten about glue stick as I now usually use double side tape for the job.  I am guessing that you are using the "permanent" type of  glue stick for his job.

Sorry, no DP jokes today.  My mind is toast....

;D ;D ;D

Cousin Brucie,

Your kind words are appreciated. This was a fun build and I felt honored Jeff Grove of CCK, recommended me to Ken of KC's.

Yes, thanks for mentioning the "Permanent" glue stick. I used the Scotch 3M brand permanent glue stick for the shingles.

Here's a Diet Pepsi one for you cousin. I was on the Babe's nerves one day last week. She simply said, " I think you need a Diet Pepsi big boy"! So, if your mind is toast, "Have a Diet Pepsi big boy"!

Tom 8)

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

bruce.oberleitner

Is that what I've been doing wrong all these years?  I'm not drinking ENOUGH Diet Pepsi?

Well HELL, that's a lot cheaper than all those session at the doctor.

;D ;D ;D
8)

bparrish

Tom and Bruce..........

You keep addressing each other as cousin.............  If that truly is the case............. One of you should be REALLY nervous.

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

ACL1504

Quote from: bruce.oberleitner on February 21, 2015, 02:22:19 PM
Is that what I've been doing wrong all these years?  I'm not drinking ENOUGH Diet Pepsi?

Well HELL, that's a lot cheaper than all those session at the doctor.

;D ;D ;D
8)

Cousin Brucie,

As I said, "have a Diet Pepsi, and save the Dr. money"!

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: bparrish on February 21, 2015, 03:49:11 PM
Tom and Bruce..........

You keep addressing each other as cousin.............  If that truly is the case............. One of you should be REALLY nervous.

see ya
Bob

Bob,

I refer to Bruce as Cousin Brucie after the disc jockey on the XM radio and he calls me Uncle Tommy and Dr. Evil, neither which is true! ;D ;D Well, not the Uncle part anway. 8)

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

bparrish

I dunno Tom.......

This is pretty scarey stuff..

see ya

Bob

deemery

Speaking of cousins:  When I was on active duty in the late 1970s, one of my sergeants was white guy named "Battle", and one of the guys we supported was an African American also named "Battle".  The two got to talking, and discovered their families came from the same part of North Carolina.  After that, it was "Cousin Bill" and "Cousin Greg." 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

bparrish

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com