R. T. HARDING MINING CO.

Started by Jerry, May 10, 2020, 09:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Tom thanks for looking in and following.

Yes they are impressive hopefully it will be more so when complete.
A long way to go yet.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ACL1504

Jerry,

Finally got caught up on this wonderful thread. Beautiful modeling sir, just wonderful.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jerry

Thanks Tom much appreciated.

I hope your feeling a lot better.  Just take it easy.
Thinking of you!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jerry

Level Four and the Ore Bin Posts.

Posted this because when its all done you can't see a lot of this.
Thought you might be interested.

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jerry

Curt thanks for stopping by and the wonderful comment.

Jerry

Jerry

Level Four complete the Ore Bins.  Next level Five started.

Comments always welcome.

jerryrbeach

Jerry,

Looks great.  Seems to me that every time you "go up a level", the impact of your modeling goes up too.  I'm really enjoying being able to watch this structure and the process machinery come together.
Jerry

TomO

Jerry

Your patience and endurance on this build leave me in awe. I love all the details. Thank you for sharing

TomO

Jerry

Quote from: jerryrbeach on December 26, 2020, 08:12:39 AM
Jerry,

Looks great.  Seems to me that every time you "go up a level", the impact of your modeling goes up too.  I'm really enjoying being able to watch this structure and the process machinery come together.

Thanks Jerry and a very nice compliment.  Glad your liking the build.

Jerry

Jerry

Quote from: TomO on December 26, 2020, 10:39:14 AM
Jerry

Your patience and endurance on this build leave me in awe. I love all the details. Thank you for sharing

TomO

Tom glad to have you following along the comment is appreciated.

Jerry

Jerry

My first post of 2021.

Happy New Year everyone!

This is Level 5 were the Rock Crusher goes.  The framework is Level 5b the hole is were the Grizzly goes.
Above that is Level 6 were the Ore comes in and goes through the Grizzly.

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Jerry

Thank you Dennis its really appreciated.

Jerry

Keep It Rusty