Thursday - February 25, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, February 25, 2021, 06:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Finally, a night I won't have to work late.  I'm so looking forward to the weekend.  I want to get back to work on lighting Moscone's.   8)

From Steamtown in Scranton PA.   :)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tooStupid

Morning,

There was alot of wind last night that has brought a blue sky. A perfect day for doing my taxes - not!

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Low 40's today. Need to run up to the office to pick up a 2nd monitor for my WFH setup.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Three days off!   :) Supposed to snow a bit today, but get above freezing, so it probably won't accumulate.   Today is "replace all the burned out/flickering light bulbs" day.

Jeff

S&S RR

Good morning!  It got cold again here last night after 48 degrees during the day.  All that water from the melting snow is now ice. That's all of got, today - l hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

Morning all,

Great photo Bob. Nothing new here this fine day.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jerry

Morning everyone

A sunny/balmy day here in South Jersey 43.

Looking forward to working on the Mill today!!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Blazeman

Top of the Thursday, all.

Heading up to Reading country shortly.  Will be down the street from Outer Station where RBMN parks #425 and the RDC's. 

Get to drive up 422 in sunshine.  This could get habit-forming.

Proceeding with prep work for feeder drops on module.

All be safe, work smart.

Larry

Dennis Bourey

Good morning Happy Thursday..Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Quote from: GPdemayo on February 25, 2021, 09:08:51 AM
Present

What Greg said, though it is fair to admit on some days I feel more absent than present.

And, as John said, after a very warm day yesterday.  Any snow that did not melt completely is now a sheet of ice.  Sanded the barn yard first thing this morning after I caught the cows playing hockey.  ;D

Everyone have a safe and productive day!
Jerry

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

I'm gonna go do some modeling now! What a luxurious morning.

Jim Donovan

Beautiful Day and I plan to enjoy it. Starting to get serious about the Skeeter Fly Dope complex. Hope to have main building cut to shape and braced. Going to make some window changes I think.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

TomW

Hello all, It has been a while. The P&WV has been getting a redo on most areas and finishing different scenes. I have been scratch building a lot using a Cricut. Love the machine no more cutting out windows. I will post some pictures under my layout section. Glad to be back.